Unifrac.weighted analysis problem

Hello everyone!!!

I’m analyzing my data and I’ve a problem with unifrac analysis.

Command:
mothur> unifrac.unweighted (tree = stability.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filteunique.precluster.pick.pds.wang.pick.pick.tx.jclass.1.lt.ave.tre, count = stability. trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.precluster.denovo.vsearch.pick.pick.pick.count_table, distance = lt, processors = 2, random = F, subsample = t)

Mothur is reporting that all my groups are not count tables.
Example
[WARNING]: Your group or design file contains a group named A9. Perhaps you are used a group file instead of a design file? A common cause of this is using a tree file that relates your groups (created by the tree.shared command) with a group file that assigns sequences to a group.
[ERROR]: A9 is not in your count table. Please correct.

**** Exceeded maximum allowed command errors, quitting ****
[ERROR]: A19 is not in your count table. Please correct.
[WARNING]: Your group or design file contains a group named A13. Perhaps you are used a group file instead of a design file? A common cause of this is using a tree file that relates your groups (created by the tree.shared command) with a group file that assigns sequences to a group.

Setting subsample size to 25046.

So I applied the command again by setting the subsample size to 25046.

mothur> unifrac.unweighted (tree = stability.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filteunique.precluster.pick.pds.wang.pick.pick.tx.jclass.1.lt.ave.tre, count = stability. trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.precluster.denovo.vsearch.pick.pick.pick.count_table, distance = lt, processors = 2, random = F, subsample = 25046)

Mothur reported this error to me:

mothur> unifrac.unweighted (tree = stability.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filteunique.precluster.pick.pds.wang.pick.pick.tx.jclass.1.lt.ave.tre, count = stability. trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.precluster.denovo.vsearch.pick.pick.pick.count_table, distance = lt, processors = 2, random = F, subsample = 25046)
Unable to open stability.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filte.unique.precluster.pick.pds.wang.pick.pick.tx.jclass.1.lt.ave.tre. Trying default /Users/leonardo/Desktop/ProfJuliano/unifrac/stability.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filte.unique.precluster.pick.pds.wang.pick.pick.tx.jclass.1.lt.ave .tre.
Unable to open /Users/leonardo/Desktop/ProfJuliano/unifrac/stability.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filte.unique.precluster.pick.pds.wang.pick.pick.tx.jclass.1.lt. ave.tre. Trying mothur’s executable location /Users/leonardo/Desktop/ProfJuliano/unifrac/stability.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filte.unique.precluster.pick.pds.wang.pick.pick.tx.jclass.1.lt .ave.tre.
Unable to open /Users/leonardo/Desktop/ProfJuliano/unifrac/stability.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filte.unique.precluster.pick.pds.wang.pick.pick.tx.jclass.1.lt. ave.tre. Trying mothur’s tools location stability.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filte.unique.precluster.pick.pds.wang.pick.pick.tx.jclass.1.lt.ave.tre.
Unable to open stability.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filte.unique.precluster.pick.pds.wang.pick.pick.tx.jclass.1.lt.ave.tre.
Unable to open stability.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filte.unique.precluster.pick.pds.wang.pick.pick.tx.jclass.1.lt.ave.tre
Unable to open stability.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.precluster.denovo.vsearch.pick.pick.pick.count_table. Trying default /Users/leonardo/Desktop/ProfJuliano/unifrac/stability.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.precluster.denovo.vsearch.pick.pick.pick.count_table.

Using 2 processors.
[ERROR]: did not complete unifrac.unweighted.

What am I doing wrong?
Can anybody help me?
Thanks

Hello everyone…

I managed to solve my problem.

I was writing the wrong command.

Thank you so much!

Great week to everyone!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.