I would like to ask about ERROR!
I tried to run the get.oturep however it does not work completely like below.
mothur > get.oturep(column=R.final.dist, name=R.final.names, fasta=R.final.fasta, list=R.final.fn.list)
Reading matrix: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
[ERROR]: St9bad_alloc has occurred in the InteractEngine class function getInput. Please contact Pat Schloss at firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to include the mothur.logFile with your inquiry.
this is my logfile and i want to know what’s wrong.
I found "[ERROR]: St9bad_alloc " caused by small memory.
I tried with 8GB RAM but it didn’t work and show same error.
Please answer what’s wrong and how i handle my data.
Thank you very much for your kind help!