Error in make.shared() commond

Hi, I am new to use Mothur prograrm. I have stuck at make.shared(list=P34_final.opti_mcc.list, group=final.groups, label=0.03). its output is mentioned below. Before make.shared, I successfully run the all steps mentioned in 454 SOP.

**** Exceeded maximum allowed command errors, quitting ****
[ERROR]: KAMF84L02JZVYB is in your groupfile and not your listfile. Please correct.

[ERROR]: KAMF84L02JZW99 is in your groupfile and not your listfile. Please correct.

[ERROR]: KAMF84L02JZWW0 is in your groupfile and not your listfile. Please correct.

[ERROR]: KAMF84L02JZX7L is in your groupfile and not your listfile. Please correct.

[ERROR]: KAMF84L02JZZ59 is in your groupfile and not your listfile. Please correct.

[ERROR]: KAMF84L02JZZSP is in your groupfile and not your listfile. Please correct.
Your group file contains 244054 sequences and list file contains 221863 sequences. Please correct.

Output File Names:
P34_final.opti_mcc.shared

Can you post the name of the files that you renamed as P34_final.opti_mcc.list and final.groups?

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for prompt response. I am rerunning all steps again. If i will counter same problem, I will sent you all files.