Rarefaction.shared still with issues

Regarding the rarefaction.shared command, It appears that we still have an issue (I have reported a related issue before, (Issues regarding Indicator, chimera.vsearch and rarefaction.shared · Issue #729 · mothur/mothur · GitHub).
I am running this data again (it is part of a course I teach in the university), and the output is not correct.
My dataset has 3 treatments (Y, N and O), each one with 5 samples. Mothur recognize all three, but the output file put every sample with the same name (only Y).
Additionally, it calculates values for only four samples per treatment, instead of 5.

Warm regards and thanks a lot for your work in improving Mothur!

Thanks for reporting this bug! It is not an issue in the calculations, just the labels. The numsampled column data should start at two, not one and go until all samples have been added. I have also fixed the column labels in the *.groups.rarefaction file. The change is currently in the master branch GitHub, and will be included in our next release.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.