Make groups from a shared file at the end

Hello,

I’m not sure if it’s possible, but I had made all analysis with an stability file and now, before to start statistical analysis I would to separate all my samples (analyzed together in one stability;file) in 3 different groups(NCV, NCJ, CP), but I don’t know scripts I can use. I don’t know if I should made in excel an group file with two colons, the first with the name of all samples and the second with the name of each of 3 groups. I’ve tried to do that with my shared file and the group file generated in excel and I’ve had the next error: Your designfile contains more than 1 sequence named NCV, sequence names must be unique. Please correct.

At the end, I have the next files from I would like to separate samples in groups: merge.good.filter.unique.precluster.pick.pick.fasta.good.an.unique_list.unique.subsample.shared merge.good.filter.unique.precluster.pick.pick.fasta.good.an.unique_list.shared merge.good.filter.unique.precluster.pick.pick.fasta.good.an.unique_list.list merge.good.filter.unique.precluster.pick.pick.fasta.good.dist merge.good.filter.unique.precluster.pick.pick.fasta.good.no_singlets merge.good.filter.unique.precluster.pick.pick.fasta.bad.accnos merge.good.filter.unique.precluster.uchime.pick.pick.count_table.good.no_singlets

I’m not sure I totally understand your question, but you can use the get.groups command to get the groups out that you want.