Loss of group info in unique.seqs

Hi there,

The update to 1.47 from group files to count files seems to have caused my batch file and automated pipeline to really crash. I updated my commands that were using group= to now use count=, but

unique.seqs() still seems to lump all samples together due to a loss of group information.
mothur > make.shared(list=current, count=current, label=0.03)
Using /mnt/storage/labs/emerson/Arctic/Seqs/toolgt_small/out/rssm.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.precluster.pick.count_table as input file for the count parameter.
Using /mnt/storage/labs/emerson/Arctic/Seqs/toolgt_small/out/rssm.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.precluster.pick.pick.opti_mcc.list as input file for the list parameter.

[WARNING]: Your count file does not have group info, all reads will be assigned to mothurGroup.

I looked at some of my count_table files created early in the process and it looks like they lost their group information. Any thoughts about this?

Thanks,
Alex

Hello It also happened to me while I shift to 1.47. I had a prior error in my batch file. I suggest you post your batch file up to this point.

Cheers!