FLX titanium, FLX+, or Ion torrent?

Sorry for the off topic, but I was hoping to encounter here some people with experience in FLX+ or Ion torrent.
We are currently looking for a NGS sequencing provider for a large new project, and were wondering which of the above 3 methods to use. Our plan is to conduct ~2400 metagenomic samples from waste-water treatment plants, half for elucidating total bacterial community DNA (with 16S primers) and another half for total protozoan community DNA (with 18S primers).
We have a lot of experience with FLX titanium: a full plate of ~800,000 reads costs 12,000$, which comes to 0.015$ per read, and the average read length (after cleaning with Mothur) is about 250 bp.
Does anybody have experience with FLX+ or Ion torrent? I’d love to know the costs per read, and the actual read length after cleaning. Ion torrent salesmen say you get 200-300 bp, but I believe that figure is for raw reads.
Any info would be apreciated!
P.

In all the data that we’ve seen, I’ve never seen good IonTorrent data. All of the manufacturers will quote you lengths, but when you dig deeper, you realize that much of the reads are very low quality.

We have a lot of experience with FLX titanium: a full plate of ~800,000 reads costs 12,000$, which comes to 0.015$ per read, and the average read length (after cleaning with Mothur) is about 250 bp.

Sorta to back up what Pat said, I’m sure you’re aware that Roche reps will tell you 400+ bp with LibL prep, but in reality you end up with a lot less. I’d assume this is true with whatever you’re told about Ion Torrent too.