Error chimera.vsearch

Hello,

I am having the following error, after removing chimeric sequences after vsearch command. The chimera.vsearch has not finished due to
[ERROR]: 700463F_697_H7K7TBCX3_2_1101_10000_12021 is not in your count table. Please correct.

mothur >
pre.cluster(fasta=NorpaBac.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.fasta, count=NorpaBac.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.count_table, diffs=2)
mothur >
chimera.vsearch(fasta=NorpaBac.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.precluster.fasta, count=NorpaBac.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.precluster.count_table, dereplicate=t)
mothur >
remove.seqs(fasta=NorpaBac.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.precluster.fasta, accnos=NorpaBac.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.precluster.denovo.vsearch.accnos)
[WARNING]: This command can take a namefile and you did not provide one. The current namefile is F:\Norpatagonia\Bacteria\NorpaBac.trim.contigs.good.names which seems to match F:\Norpatagonia\Bacteria\NorpaBac.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.precluster.fasta.
Removed 88 sequences from your fasta file.

Output File Names:
F:\Norpatagonia\Bacteria\NorpaBac.trim.contigs.good.unique.good.filter.unique.precluster.pick.fasta

I checked that my count_table file and my fast fila have the same number of sequences but different names.
I am also attaching the mothur log-file for reference.
Thank you very much.

JuanMothur log-file

The version of mothur you are using is nearly 2 years old. Could you upgrade to our current version, https://github.com/mothur/mothur/releases/tag/v1.44.3, and see if the issue persists?

Thank you for your help. This new version resolved the issue.
Again thanks
Juan

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.