Facing clustering issue

Sir, I have started this clustering step but my cursor was not blinking so i am doubtful that is it working or not. 3hrs completed since i have ran it.
Actually earlier when i did clustering step my cursor always blinks until its finished. So please look into this.
@pschloss @westcott sir

Thank You

It’s probably still thinking. I’d suggest using cluster.split instead if it’s taking more than 20 hours

Pat

1 Like

Sir, is cluster.split will provide same output file that cluster will going to provide?

This above picture came as result from cluster. what does mean killed here?

so for all taxonomy levels i will ran cluster.split command 6 times?

This likely means that you ran out of RAM. What region are you sequencing and with what technology/chemistry? I’d encourage you to read:

Pat

1 Like

Please look at the MiSeq SOP. You will only run it for one taxonomic level and with one distance threshold.

Pat

1 Like

Sir, we have sequenced V3-V4 region. What more things i need to tell about our data so that i can get more help from you.

Thank you

With cluster.split command i have got same result :smiling_face_with_tear: :confused: :disappointed:

I need help :pray:t2: :pray:t2:

The problem is that you have sequenced a region where you do not have fully overlapping sequence reads. This results in an inflated error rate and will get a large number of spurious OTUs. You need to read this…

Pat

1 Like

Ok sir i will go through this link.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.